In response to the growing demand for specialised research skills that combine Information Technology, the Internet and traditional market research, McGregor Tan has established a specialist e-commerce unit. The combined experience and expertise covers a breadth of disciplines, including Information Technology, Information Systems, Online Communications, Database Marketing, and Statistical Research Techniques.
This specialist e-business research unit has developed a specific expertise in many aspects of electronic business including new technology product testing, barriers to adoption, e-surveys, e-focus groups, and website testing.
The services provided by our e-business research unit include:
- E-commerce consulting
- Email surveys
- Internet surveys (by either all visitors or targeted quotas)
- Website mystery shopping
- Qualitative technology and social research
- Industry technology adoption research
- New software product evaluation
- Online discussion groups
- Focus Groups of online users / non-users
- Group website testing, using dedicated bank of online computers
- Log File Analysis
- Pre-testing Web site communications